10 in stock
The AirFit N30i is perfect for you if you are:
AirFit N30i is the most successful nasal cradle mask combining all the recent innovations into one mask:
The cushion of the AirFit N30i mask incorporates QuietAir technology. It has now a new design, with a filter for optimal efficiency. The result: a sound level recorded at only 21 dB. Which makes AirFit N30i the quietest nasal mask out there!
The headgear and frame should be cleaned weekly.
1) Disassemble the entire mask. Remove the cushion from the frame, and separate the headgear from the frame. Also, detach the elbow from the frame.
2) The headgear is best cleaned by washing it in mild soap and water.
3) Be sure to wring out the suds and residue when finished.
4) The soft wraps don’t detach from the frame easily, so it may be easier to not try removing them from the frame before cleaning.
5) As the mask frame is hollow, it will need to be submerged in a tank of mild soap and water, so water can pass through the frame.
6) Clean the outside of the soft wraps with mild soap and water.
7) The cushion can be cleaned with mask wipes, removing any debris or deposits from the cushion by hand.
8) Allow all parts to air dry before the next use.
|Size||Small/ Small Wide/ Medium/ Wide|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit N30i mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and AirFit N30i user guide|
Chat with us