10 in stock
The Creative SP-20 is an FDA approved pulse oximeter. It provides accurate measurement of oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate for spot checks and continuous monitoring. The SP-20 is user-friendly and lightweight making it your best health mate for both home and hospital use.
The data collected with the SP-20 can easily be reviewed and transferred to your phone or PC via Bluetooth or USB.
The Creative SP-20 oximeter with SpO2 sensor is ideal for daily observation and record of SpO2 and heart rate and can be used with:
– People suffering respiratory system diseases
– Elderly people
– People suffering cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
– High Resolution data: the SP-20 accurately measures SpO2 and pulse rate and reliably tracks the changes.
– Provides accurate data even in difficult settings: low perfusion, movement, weak pulse signal
– It supports up to 16 different user accounts
– Audible and visual alert for abnormal SpO2 and pulse rate
– Long sensor wire (6+feet) for flexibility during monitoring
– Features a build-in holder for charging and standing display
– Has a large storage capacity of up to 580 hours of SpO2 and PR recording.
– Built-in rechargeable batteries of 18-hour life
– Auto-rotate display that automatically adjust to vertical or horizontal viewing.
– Bluetooth and USB data transfer to PC or Android/ iPhone App
– Optional: with the optional infrared ear thermometer you can take temperature reading. The results will display on your SP-20 oximeter.
– SP-20 Pulse Oximeter with Adult SpO2 sensor
– Orange Protective Rubber Boot
– Docking Stand
– Micro-USB Cable
– Power supply that can charge the oximeter in or out of the stand
|Measuring Mode||Continuous or Spot check|
|Data Storage||Up to 500 hours|
|Display||3.5” color TFT display with rotation|
|Power Supply||2000mAh lithium battery|
|Charging||Charging stand or USB cable|
|Dimension||158 mm (L) × 73 mm (W) × 25 mm (H)|
|Data Upload||USB cable or wireless|
Chat with us