10 in stock
Enjoy the comfort of hand-held laboratory with the MIR’s Spirodoc Spirometer. The new Spirodoc Spirometer combines the latest pocket spirometry technology with the elegance and weightlessness of a pocket device. This device has a highly versatile use as it fits both professional and home use with the various operation modes.
– Easy and precise spirometry interpretation including post bronchodilator.
– Automatically saves all tests.
– Automatic BTPS conversion.
– Unique 3D Oximeter: combines pulse oximetry with motion analysis
– Memory capacity: 10.000 tests.
– Wide selection of predicted values.
– Rechargeable built-in battery with 30 hours measurement back-up
– Easy PC-spirometer data transmission via USB port
– Three operation modes: advances, reduced, simplified
– Measures most common spirometry parameters: FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST
– 1 Spirodoc Spirometer
– 1 reusable turbine with mouthpiece
– Carrying Bag
– USB connection cable
– CD WinspiroPRO
– 1 spirometry clip
|Flow sensor||bi-directional digital turbine|
|Volume accuracy||±3% o 50mL, whichever is greater|
|Flow accuracy||±5% o 200mL/s, whichever is greater|
|Dynamic resistance at 12L/s||<0.5cmH2O/L/s|
|Temperature sensor||semiconductor (0-45°C)|
|Display||LCD Backlit Touch screen Display|
|Power supply||Lithium ion 3.7V, 1100mA rechargeable battery with 30 hours measurement back-up|
|Data transmission||USB 2.0 (Bluetooth® optional)|
|Accelerometer||Triaxial ± 2g, 400Hz sampling|
|Dimensions and weight||central unit 101x48x16mm, 99g|
|Removable turbine head||46x47x24mm, 17g|
|Battery charger (optional)||100VAC – 240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz|
|Output||5VDC, 500mA, micro USB type|
Chat with us